I’m a sauce kind of girl. I was in search of a condiment that would work with different grilled/broiled proteins and discovered this recipe for Chimichurri. It is phenomenal on steak, chicken, halibut, shrimp and even scrambled eggs! Enjoy….
- 1 cup of GOOD olive oil
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- ½ cup cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon of red crushed pepper
- Salt to taste (use good salt, and use a lot)
- Combine all ingredients. I put them all in a food processor – saves time. Best if refrigerated for at least an hour before serving, to let the flavors meld. Keep in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Found this Recipe at: 40 Aprons